经典求婚台词(汇集13篇)_经典求婚台词
2020-07-30 经典求婚台词经典求婚台词(汇集13篇)。
◉ 经典求婚台词
1、我愿意爱你,照顾你,保护你,一生一世。婚礼上,新郎带少许泪光当着众亲友面前向新娘子说。
2、你一直走进我的生命,我正为你准备好一生一世。男生从口袋中取出指环,既认真又战战兢兢地向女人求婚时说。
3、我生命里的温暖就那么多,我全部给了你,但是你离开了我,你叫我以后怎么再对别人笑。
4、想你在朝朝暮暮、念你在时时刻刻、爱你在分分秒秒、疼你在点点滴滴、想你乱、乱、乱头绪、不想又伤、伤、伤自己,祈求你用神圣的婚礼来治疗我这种忧郁的幸福!
5、我想月老已用红线将我俩紧紧绑在了一起,否则我为何已不能离开你;我想丘比特已将爱之箭射中了你我的心,否则我为何只对你心动不能自己。亲爱的,我们注定了要在一起,嫁给我吧。
6、人生充满了太多的变数和机遇。也许我们曾经都错过了很多,可现在,我唯独不愿再错过的,是你。以后的每天和每天,我只想和你在一起。嫁给我吧,亲爱的。
7、都说是愿得一人心,白首不相离。如今携手已过万重风景,承载多少风风雨雨,庆幸相爱欢喜。公主殿下,可能我不是高大帅气的王子,但我愿意做一生守护你的黑骑士。
8、一个是乡村泥娃,一个是都市鲜花,我们的爱情故事每每想起,至今都觉得好像童话。可你在我心底潋滟,青青子衿也藏不住悠悠我心,不知道你愿不愿意,继续做我一辈子最亲近的知音?
9、什么甜言蜜语的话,我不会说,我也不会讲,但是我会用自己的实际行动来表达,只要你想的,只要我有,我就能给你,亲爱的,嫁给我,我想让你一直幸福!我看过了,我也算过了,你的幸福只有我能给你!
10、思念早已融入了我心房,你的笑容像星辉下的花瓣温柔,夜深时,她悄悄走入我的梦乡,而当梦醒来,心却承受着空虚的弥望。嫁给我吧亲爱的,成为我较美的新娘!
11、以我之名,冠你指间,一生相伴,一世相随。我想,我能够做的,就是以这枚戒指,去用一生证明我对你是有多少的在乎。
12、亲爱的,看你骂我时,似乎有很大的满足感!如果你想天天享受到这样的感觉,你出五毛,我出五毛,让我们凑成一块吧!就嫁给我吧!
13、曾经沧海难为水,除却巫山不是云,我已经走过了朝秦暮楚的青春,如今只愿守候你,静静地品一品你这杯清茶。希望你嫁给我,将来做我孩子的母亲。
14、人生充满了太多的变数和机遇。也许我们曾经都错过了很多,可现在,我唯独不愿再错过的,是你。以后的每天和每天,我只想和你在一起。嫁给我吧,亲爱的。
15、都说是愿得一人心,白首不相离。如今携手已过万重风景,承载多少风风雨雨,庆幸相爱欢喜。公主殿下,可能我不是高大帅气的王子,但我愿意做一生守护你的黑骑士。
16、一个是乡村泥娃,一个是都市鲜花,我们的爱情故事每每想起,至今都觉得好像童话。可你在我心底潋滟,青青子衿也藏不住悠悠我心,不知道你愿不愿意,继续做我一辈子最亲近的知音?
17、什么甜言蜜语的话,我不会说,我也不会讲,但是我会用自己的实际行动来表达,只要你想的,只要我有,我就能给你,亲爱的,嫁给我,我想让你一直幸福!我看过了,我也算过了,你的幸福只有我能给你!
18、不知道是怎样的侥幸,竟让你入了我的眸、进了我的心?现今,你已然是我回忆里最美的风景,在由你定格了年华之后,我希望你能再定义我的爱情,在天愿作比翼鸟,在地愿为连理枝,能不能和我组建我俩的家庭?
19、你这个小傻瓜,总让我时常担心你会不会迷路,是不是总在逞强,会不会委屈了自己,有没有躲在角落暗自伤心你总是太迷糊,丢三落四,真让人担心。只有在你身边看到你真正开心,我才会觉得安心。给我一个机会,让我照顾你好吗?
20、认识你是昨天,求婚是今天,结婚是明天,这是我经常在做梦的时候对你说的一句话,我知道这句话说出来你或许不会相信,但是我愿意用我的余生给你做赌注,证明我说的话是真的,我一天都不想多等,我希望就三天里实现我的梦想,答应我,好吗?
21、我知道你最怕的是婚姻里没有了爱情,没有了激情,没有了欢乐,其实你的这些担心就是不存在的,因为在我眼里,我们在一起的每一天都是初恋!初恋是没有保质期的,是永久的,我对你的爱不是一般人能所相比的,这种爱超越了生,超越了死,甚至超越了我本人!放心吧,这样的爱情只有我们有!
22、小傻瓜,当你开心的时候我总是会跟着情不自禁的笑出来,你会嘲笑我;当你哭的时候我也会忍不住的跟着你感伤起来,你说我是故意的;当你有遇到什么困难的时候,我总是默默的为你解决,你说这些都是我应该做的,没错,我应该做的,因为我一直坚信总有一天你是我的老婆,所以该是你做决定的时候了。
23、我们在一起的日子里,你总是说我是一个不浪漫的人,不懂的表达自己内心的情感,也不懂表达对你的爱,其实我想说你错了,一切的一切我都是看在眼里,疼在心里,每月的3号左右是你的特殊期,那段时间我永远不加班,会提前回家给你做饭,你总是说是我运气好;每月的16号,我都会送你一个礼物,你总是说这是我干了啥坏事,其实我是怕将来有一天自己失忆,但是当这件事养成一个习惯以后,就不会忘记了
◉ 经典求婚台词
1、修罗无情,月却有意。我爱你!!!!
2、人生总会有雨天和晴天,但总会雨过天晴的。我就象是一把伞,无论雨天还是晴天,都会在你身边。如果有一天,当你想起有谁爱过你,那其中一定有我一个。如果有一天不再有人爱你了,那一定是我死了。
3、我不会因为爱而爱?但我会因为你而爱?这是我最真心的话?真心希望你能接受?
4、素,我是一个平凡的人。但我有一颗不平凡的心。我是一个容易受伤的人,不要让我伤心。嫁给我吧!!!
5、如果爱你是错,我不愿对;如果对就是等于离开你,我情愿错一辈子。
6、我想在五十年之后我一定还是像现在一样爱你。
7、现在开始,你答应了我,今天就不会寂寞,就有明天!就有未来!!好了,带着我的爱,和你去吧!!
8、好消息!好消息!从现在起和我结婚的好女孩都可以额外获赠KITTY礼品一套?,礼品一套,并可有机会和“明天见面好吗”?共享阳澄湖大闸蟹一对!送完为止!
9、yozi:忧子,你好,我很寂寞,我想你也很寂寞,所以,我们是有缘的,我相信我们在一起一定会很开心的。来吧!
10、是我的心,你是我的肝,你是我四分之三。
11、嗨!你好!一个人独自穿越小巷时我就发现我已被忘在了很小的角落里,走在漫长的路上盼望在?自己影子的旁边还会有另一个影子,那样我就不会觉的这条路很漫长了?
12、我爱你,我想你,小心坏人!
13、我象小船寻找港湾,不能把你忘记!夜露,我不要露水一般的爱情,我要的是天长地久!?夜露,愿意和我携手一生一世吗?永远等待你!
14、我只想诚心地对你说,我会好好的爱你。所以现在我诚心的向你求婚,渴望得到你的爱的我希望你会尽快给我回复!
15、I want a home in the home,can you help me?
◉ 经典求婚台词
1 . 有益国家之事虽死弗避。
2 . 成熟了,就是用微笑来面对一切事情。举手之劳照亮无数光明,喜欢就分享朋友圈吧!
3 . 当你特别烦躁的时候,先保持冷静,或者看一部开心的电影,或者喝一大杯茶。不要试图跟朋友聊天。朋友是跟你分享快乐的人,而不是分享你痛苦的人;不要做一个唠唠叨叨的抱怨女人,从现在起,要学会自己去化解,去承受。
4 . 能帮助别人的,尽量帮忙。不能帮的,别勉强自己。
5 . 醒来吧,亲爱的,在这滚滚红尘之中,我对你的这份,痴迷的,深情的爱恋,是滋养爱情最可贵的源泉,嫁给我吧,让我们的生命从此有新的里程!
6 . 说话不要有攻击性,不要有杀伤力,不夸已能,不扬人恶,自然能化敌为友。
7 . 发短信浪费,打电话太贵,还是面对面实惠。下班面对面,吃饭面对面,睡觉面对面,不光节约成本,还有利于推陈出新。你要是不反对,咱们就去婚姻登记处吧。
8 . 萤火虫的可贵,在于用那盏挂在后尾的灯,专照别人;您的可敬,则在于总是给别人提供方便。
9 . 善纳人言者,昌;不纳人言者,亡。
10 . 相处虽短,涌泉终生。授课有限,获益无穷。佳节思亲,感恩激情。老师,您是最可敬的人。
◉ 经典求婚台词
魂断蓝桥经典台词
Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.
玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。
Myra Lester: I may never see him again.
玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。
Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.
玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。
Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?
罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?
Myra Lester: Well, I, I …
玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…
Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.
罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。
Myra Lester: For what?
玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?
Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!
罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!
Myra Lester: No?
玛拉·莱斯特:不是?
Roy Cronin: No!
罗伊·克罗宁:不!
Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?
玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?
Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.
罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.
罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.
玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.
罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.
玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。
(烛光俱乐部)
洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?
What do dancers eat?
玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的
Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.
洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?
Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.
侍者:龙虾不错,先生!
The crepes,is very nice sir.
玛拉:嗯
En.
侍者:还有酒
And wine.
洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?
It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?
玛拉:哦,今晚上
Well, tonight……
洛依:喝4盎
Good,Number Forty please.
侍者:40块,先生
Number Forty.
洛依:你的舞跳得很美
The ballet was beautiful.
玛拉:我看不见得
Madame dindn't think so.
洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美
Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.
玛拉:这说明你确实是外行
Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.
洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?
Roy: Are you glad to see me again?
玛拉:是的。
Myra: Yes.
洛伊:我感到你有保留。
Roy: I sense a reservation.
玛拉:我想是有的。
Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
洛伊:那是什么?为什么?
Roy: What? Why?
玛拉:有什么好处呢?
Myra: What's the good of it?
洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?
Roy: You're a strange girl, aren't you? What's the good of anything? What's the good of living?
玛拉:这也是个问题。
Myra: That's a question too.
洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。
Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I'm not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don't get it, not quite.
玛拉:什么?
Myra: What?
洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。
Roy: Your face. It's all youth, all beauty
玛拉:你仍不明白什么。
Myra: What is it you still don't get?
洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。
Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.
玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?
Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?
洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记祝
Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?
Myra: But what is it about me you still don't get?
男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。
Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。
Roy: I'll tell you later. Let's dance now.
玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?
Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
洛伊:你会明白的。
Roy: You'll find out.
地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。
Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.
Kitty:Well I've been telling you.
Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?
Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.
Myra:Mmm, oh.
(敲门声,夫人进来了)
myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.
Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.
Myra:On what,Madame?
Madame: on being nsidering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.
Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.
Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I'm fond of the girls who work for me.I don't want them to be camp-followers.
Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.
Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?
Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it's not too much trouble.
(夫人关上门,走了)
Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……
Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.
Myra:She spoil everything.
Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired.Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today.
Myra:No,I'm not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he's gone now.
Kitty:YE suppose so.
(窗外下着大雨)
Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!
Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!
Myra:Kitty he's here.He hasn't gone,he's here!
Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……
Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!
Kitty:Oh,you can't now.
Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?
Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.
Mayra:Where's my hat?
Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?
Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.
Myra:Oh,yes.
Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!
Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.
Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.
(一路平安的音乐声响起)
(雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)
玛拉:你好
Myra:Hello.
洛依:你好
Roy:Helleo.
玛拉:你来看我太好了
Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.
洛依:别这么说
Roy:Not at all.
玛拉:你你没走?
Myra:You didn't go?
洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时
Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.
玛拉:这真太好了
Myra:Isn't that wonderful.
洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着
Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink.
玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了
Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.
洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么
Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?
玛拉:因为我-我我
Myra:Well,I……
洛依:现在由不得你这样了
Roy:No you won't have time for that.
玛拉:这样?
Myra:For what?
洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了
Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.
玛拉:不能?
Myra:NO?
洛依:不能
Roy:No.
玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?
Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?
Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚
Going to get married.
玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧
Myra:Roy, you must be mad.
洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉
Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.
玛拉:我不要你这样
Myra:Roy, to be sensible.
洛依:我才不呢
Roy:Not me.
玛拉:可你还不了解我
Myra:But you don't know me.
洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解
Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.
玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生
Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.
洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要
Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.
玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定
Myra:But how can you tell that?
洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?
Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?
玛拉:是,亲爱的!
Myra:I see.
怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?
Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?
洛依:去宣布定婚!回兵营去。啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?
To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.
玛拉:好的
Myra:All right.
洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?
Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?
玛拉:挺唬人
Myra:Very much.
洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式
Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.
玛拉:我知道
Myra:I see it does.
洛依:这有点繁文缛节
Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.
玛拉:是吗?
Myra:Is it?
洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意
Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.
玛拉:这很困难吗?
Is that difficult?
洛依:啊,也许困难也许不
Roy:Well it might or it might not be.
玛拉:我看不那么容易
Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.
洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我
Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.
玛拉:是,上蔚
Myra:Yes captain?
洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?
Roy:Can you dout the outcome?
玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――。我爱你!上尉
Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.